Book Susan to Speak
Susan applies her extensive academic, life and work experiences to energize and engage people as she shares her insights with them.
Combined with a powerful and empowering speaking style she brings topics to life and interacts extensively with her audience leaving them ready to act and flourish.
Susan is a passionate speaker on topics including career resilience, preventing burnout, career development and building energy.
Recent Speaking Engagements in 2017;
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace at Hallam Conference Centre, London on 4th October 2017. “Spot the Signs and Triggers of Common Mental Health Problems“
- Health and Wellbeing at Work 2017 at NEC on 7th March 2017. “Preventing Burnout in Young Professionals”
- Health and Wellbeing at Work 2017 at NEC on 8th March 2017. “Strengthening Personal Resilience”
Or book her for your next conference, workshop, keynote or development programme.
Past Speaking Engagements include:
- 24th February 2016 IOSH Conference: “Emotional Resilience – the way forward.” Ran an experience session: The resilience workout
- 8th March 2016 Health and Wellbeing at Work 2016 at NEC. “Preventing Burnout”
- 9th March 2016 Health and wellbeing at Work 2016 at NEC. “Optimising your Personal Energy”
- 9th June 2016 Young Management Consultant’s Association. “Strengthening Personal Resilience”
- 5th October 2016 AVIVA Wellbeing Day for HR clients: “Strengthening your Personal Resilience”